BigMickeyClearance.ie wants to provide a safe and exciting website for people to buy an item by auction online. With that in mind, we have created several simple rules to protect both ourselves and our buyers
- All bidders/buyer must be over the age of 18
- Do not bid unless you can afford or intend to pay, all bids are final and binding
- If you are not familiar with bidding at auction please read our how-to guide here
- Bidding must comply with our terms of service and auction rules
- No shill bidding – all bids must be your own.
These rules may be added to or amended at any time without notice, so please check them from time to time.
How to bid online
Bidding online is incredibly easy, all you need to do go to the auction you would like to bid in & register yourself to bid, follow the links provided and start bidding.
Please note we DO NOT charge commission or hidden fees of any kind. The only additional cost with products is shipping. You can read more about our very reasonable shipping rates here.
Items must be paid for within 48 hours of hitting the buy it now button or the auction end time. If items are not paid for within the allotted time frame they may be relisted or offered to the next highest bidder.
Conditions of Business
All prospective buyers are reminded that they are bound by the BigMickeyClearance.ie conditions of business, details of which may be found here.